CMP Forums

CMP Forums (http://forums.thecmp.org/index.php)
-   CMP 1911 (http://forums.thecmp.org/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   The OFFICIAL RGN Discussion thread (http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=279935)

Quarterbore 05-12-2021 05:15 PM

I sent mine Jan 19th and I had RGN 27,147 so itís not completely date oriented.

Either way, there should be plenty and can we call a truce before this thread gets nuked?

2ninersavo 05-12-2021 05:27 PM

I am afraid that all of this whining is going to reach some wrong people and we will be lucky if there is still a CMP anything after they get through with it.

Blujay52 05-12-2021 05:33 PM

For those who are wondering where the CMP is in processing orders, I got a call today and my RGN was 2140x. It looks like they have all three grades and I selected Service.

The 1911A pistol arrived today (5/17/2021) and it looks great. It takes patience while you are waiting but in the end the wait will be worth it. Also, I figured out that having your ducks in and it make the process easier when you are contacted.

The early bird gets the worm; the second mouse gets the cheese, while a cat enjoyed them both. Yummm!

llano52 05-12-2021 05:54 PM

***Comment Removed by Staff. STAY OUT of this thread***

precision40 05-12-2021 06:12 PM

Folks this thread is dangerously close to getting tossed into the wood chipper. Those of you who have not submitted a package this round really need to stay out and give way to those who are trying to work through the process.

You wanted this thread and we provided it. Abide by the rules or it's gone. Thanks.

TN Squire 05-12-2021 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by precision40 (Post 2044602)
Folks this thread is dangerously close to getting tossed into the wood chipper. Those of you who have not submitted a package this round really need to stay out and give way to those who are trying to work through the process.

You wanted this thread and we provided it. Abide by the rules or it's gone. Thanks.

Thank you ó that was kinda my point ó but you were a bit nicer about it.

M2MikeGolf 05-13-2021 07:37 PM

I hope that the contact is not perfectly in order, because I notice a lot of RGNs higher than mine have been contacted. My RGN, 21034 was assigned on 6 April 2021. But looking on the thread I see quite a few people that have higher numbers than me that already have not only been contacted, but already have had theirs shipped. Are they contacting people out of order? I’ve had no call, no email.

msmith5150 05-13-2021 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M2MikeGolf (Post 2044961)
I hope that the contact is not perfectly in order, because I notice a lot of RGNs higher than mine have been contacted. My RGN, 21034 was assigned on 6 April 2021. But looking on the thread I see quite a few people that have higher numbers than me that already have not only been contacted, but already have had theirs shipped. Are they contacting people out of order? Iíve had no call, no email.

It's been made abundantly known that the CMP1911 folks have a small number of people that handle the orders. The orders were divided into stacks. Humans grabbed a stack. So each of these humans started going through their stack making calls. Sometimes they don't get an answer, sometimes a call back is waited on, all kinds of variables. The RGN's were not a guarantee that this entire process would go precisely in order. It would take FOREVER if it was forced to go in order.

So, yeah, you're bound to see someone else's number called before yours in the interest of getting things going quickly.

Watson Herbusch 05-14-2021 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M2MikeGolf (Post 2044961)
I hope that the contact is not perfectly in order, because I notice a lot of RGNs higher than mine have been contacted. My RGN, 21034 was assigned on 6 April 2021. But looking on the thread I see quite a few people that have higher numbers than me that already have not only been contacted, but already have had theirs shipped. Are they contacting people out of order? Iíve had no call, no email.

Ouch.

fourstar 05-14-2021 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Watson Herbusch (Post 2045036)
Ouch.

Same here. Be patient and review some of the prior posts. There's an explanation...