CMP Forums

CMP Forums (http://forums.thecmp.org/index.php)
-   Accessories (http://forums.thecmp.org/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   M7 bayonets back in e-store (http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=286694)

ddehli 01-26-2022 09:51 PM

Interesting, I hope I don't get a m6, I specifically want the m7.
Have to wait and see I guess, just ordered one hkasnrt shipped yet

SirWilliam 01-27-2022 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddehli (Post 2110316)
Interesting, I hope I don't get a m6, I specifically want the m7.
Have to wait and see I guess, just ordered one hkasnrt shipped yet

The last ones I received a week ago, packed 3/77 and were all BOC M7 blades

Bill

bls72bmw 01-29-2022 10:31 AM

I keep thinking every time I check, they will be all sold out, and we will have that tinge of regret about not buying an extra one. But they seem to be in stock pretty solid like. Wish there was a little info about how long these will last....

slufstuff 01-29-2022 04:58 PM

I received 3 more M7's yesterday. All 3 were 1969 dated BOC's, re-packs dated 3/77. FWIW

JW_Pepper 01-29-2022 05:02 PM

They seem to run in batches.
I placed two orders.
Order #1 in Oct was two BOC's.
Order #2 in Nov (after OOS then resupply on the estore) was four Imperials.

Quote:

Originally Posted by slufstuff (Post 2111122)
I received 3 more M7's yesterday. All 3 were 1969 dated BOC's, re-packs dated 3/77. FWIW


drwitte 01-29-2022 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JW_Pepper (Post 2111124)
They seem to run in batches.
I placed two orders.
Order #1 in Oct was two BOC's.
Order #2 in Nov (after OOS then resupply on the estore) was four Imperials.

Do you remember date on outside box of the Imperials?

Thanks!

JW_Pepper 01-29-2022 09:58 PM

These are the Imperial boxes
https://imgur.com/a/kwfhYgV
Foil wraps with cardboard folded over the blade for protection, inside a sealed bag. Scabbard is wrapped in heavy duty butcher paper. Ignore what looks like scuff marks on the bayonets. That's old paper residue. Once oiled they're black as night and perfect.

I have the same as slufstuff wrote, my BOC's are 3/77. Unlike the Imperials, the BOC's have actual boxes with a DoD eagle stamp inside the sealed bags.
https://imgur.com/a/5IiN2Wh

Scabbards are a combination of PWH and TWB.

Quote:

Originally Posted by drwitte (Post 2111178)
Do you remember date on outside box of the Imperials?

Thanks!


SirWilliam 01-29-2022 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JW_Pepper (Post 2111189)
These are the Imperial boxes
https://imgur.com/a/kwfhYgV

Same dated boxes had a mix of Imperial and BOC in the ones I opened

Bill

Scott_OH 01-30-2022 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddehli (Post 2111211)
I'm gelous of you guys haha, my order is still processing.
Been that way for a couple weeks
Someone asked earlier about how long they will last, well if you have it in your cart it will say then how many are in stock

I'm still waiting on an e-store order of 2 slings and 2 M7s from October.

Tried contacting the CMP once and they said they were focused on shipping ammo. Probably about time I ask again...

JW_Pepper 02-01-2022 12:36 AM

https://thegca.org/product/gca-membership-2/

Quote:

Originally Posted by countyman (Post 2111797)
Incidentally, not to hijack this thread, I need to update my club affiliation. How does one do that?



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:41 AM.