CMP Forums

CMP Forums (http://forums.thecmp.org/index.php)
-   CMP 1911 (http://forums.thecmp.org/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   The OFFICIAL RGN Discussion thread (http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=279935)

cmp1911admin 11-20-2022 07:45 PM

Sorry, I was responding to egg, gungone, PM me your name and email address and I will look into it.

cmp1911admin 11-20-2022 07:46 PM

Sorry, I was responding to EGG. Gungone, PM me your name and email and I will look in to it.

Medic89 12-10-2022 07:44 PM

Same boat as gungone, packet was received 11/18 and no email with RGN yet. Is it just taking a bit to get an RGN currently? If so, no worries, I can muster up some patience. I know the first round took a loooong time

fordpuller 12-10-2022 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Medic89 (Post 2184147)
Same boat as gungone, packet was received 11/18 and no email with RGN yet. Is it just taking a bit to get an RGN currently? If so, no worries, I can muster up some patience. I know the first round took a loooong time

I'm about 10days behind you and a couple other members here so I've been keepin' an eye on you guys to see if you've gotten your RGN yet so I can try an judge when to really pay attention to my email.

distrflman 12-10-2022 09:30 PM

Do you need a RGN to bid on the 1911's?

gonegun 12-10-2022 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fordpuller (Post 2184154)
I'm about 10days behind you and a couple other members here so I've been keepin' an eye on you guys to see if you've gotten your RGN yet so I can try an judge when to really pay attention to my email.

Still haven't gotten an RGN or call from CMP. Radio silence from cmp1911admin too.

cmp1911admin 12-11-2022 09:59 AM

We have a very small staff, and had 2 choices:
1. Only work on sending out RGN numbers and not process orders until all RGN numbers are sent out or
2. Process orders and RGN numbers at same time.

We choose to do both, and unfortunately one of the two has to suffer somewhat. Before anyone says it, if we hire more people, we have to raise the price of the pistols and if the Army decides to stop transferring pistols, we would have to let people go.

If you followed the instructions, included the required documents and pass the NICS check, YOU WILL BE CONTACTED. If you read older posts, you will see in the first round, it took up to 3 years before people were contacted, 2 round about 2 years.

We are trying to get RGN numbers out in about 60 days and no we will not go through the packets looking for an individual packet. I realize a lot of people are new to CMP / CMP 1911 but the old members will tell you while we may be slow, we do get the job done. So please no suggestions on how we can improve our operations. There are a lot of hoops we must jump through that other companies/FFL do not have. So please just bear with us, we are slow but we are old.

gonegun 12-11-2022 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmp1911admin (Post 2184269)
We have a very small staff, and had 2 choices:
1. Only work on sending out RGN numbers and not process orders until all RGN numbers are sent out or
2. Process orders and RGN numbers at same time.

We choose to do both, and unfortunately one of the two has to suffer somewhat. Before anyone says it, if we hire more people, we have to raise the price of the pistols and if the Army decides to stop transferring pistols, we would have to let people go.

If you followed the instructions, included the required documents and pass the NICS check, YOU WILL BE CONTACTED. If you read older posts, you will see in the first round, it took up to 3 years before people were contacted, 2 round about 2 years.

We are trying to get RGN numbers out in about 60 days and no we will not go through the packets looking for an individual packet. I realize a lot of people are new to CMP / CMP 1911 but the old members will tell you while we may be slow, we do get the job done. So please no suggestions on how we can improve our operations. There are a lot of hoops we must jump through that other companies/FFL do not have. So please just bear with us, we are slow but we are old.

Thanks for the update. Will be patient

Medic89 12-11-2022 11:45 PM

Thank you cmp1911admin. I figured with the holiday season in full swing that you all may be very busy. The update is appreciated and we thank you all for your work. God Bless

diona56 12-12-2022 06:12 PM

Yes, Thank you CMP 1911 Admin! This is my first time dealing with CMP 1911 but I have dealt with CMP in the past in regard to M1 Garands and all my dealings have been great. I do believe CMP 1911 will be the same experience. Enjoy the upcoming Holidays!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:36 PM.