CMP Forums

CMP Forums (http://forums.thecmp.org/index.php)
-   CMP 1911 (http://forums.thecmp.org/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   The OFFICIAL RGN Discussion thread (http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=279935)

exradardan 06-17-2021 02:20 PM

Does anybody know how long it usually takes from them time you get the call/email until your pistol ships? I got the email to call 2 days ago and I noticed last night the charge was pending on my credit card, which I am hoping means it has shipped. It still says the charge is pending though. I haven't gotten any tracking info or anything telling me it shipped. I know they don't ship on Fridays, so I am really hoping it goes out today so I can get it Saturday morning. Just curious what everyone else's experience has been.

macgunner01 06-17-2021 04:51 PM

When I got the call back in May, I ordered a service grade: the next day, I picked it up at my FFL.

I did get a shipment confirmation email the evening I got the phone call, but it did not include a tracking number.

Quote:

Originally Posted by exradardan (Post 2055386)
Does anybody know how long it usually takes from them time you get the call/email until your pistol ships? I got the email to call 2 days ago and I noticed last night the charge was pending on my credit card, which I am hoping means it has shipped. It still says the charge is pending though. I haven't gotten any tracking info or anything telling me it shipped. I know they don't ship on Fridays, so I am really hoping it goes out today so I can get it Saturday morning. Just curious what everyone else's experience has been.

Zman 06-17-2021 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by exradardan (Post 2055386)

I got the call Monday and it got to my FFL yesterday. From what I understand they don’t send out Tracking numbers.

Ratmotortom 06-18-2021 04:51 AM

I received the call on a Wednesday afternoon. Got an email confirming that it shipped on Thursday evening at 7:45pm. Pistol arrived at FFL on Friday am at 10:45.

adangelo2020 06-18-2021 11:17 AM

Thank you LiRC220! We're up to 22670!

SteveinUT 06-18-2021 11:28 AM

Just got my call. My RGN# is 22786. Selected a Service. The choices were Service and Field. Thanks Autumn!

bpm32 06-18-2021 05:10 PM

Oddly enough I did not receive an email confirming shipment after I got the call on Wednesday—but the pistol just showed up at the FFL today.

I had received an RGN email in April and Allie confirmed my email address with me on Wednesday, so I know the info was correct.

Coshocton 06-21-2021 02:23 PM

I got the email today with RGN# 22715, offered Service and Field. Thanks Ali and CMP!!

exradardan 06-21-2021 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macgunner01 (Post 2055449)
When I got the call back in May, I ordered a service grade: the next day, I picked it up at my FFL.

I did get a shipment confirmation email the evening I got the phone call, but it did not include a tracking number.

I got an email to call on Tuesday and they shipped mine Thursday. I emailed asking for tracking info because my FFL asked me to. All they gave me was the last 4 digits, so I couldn't track it, but it helped the dealer identify it when it came in with their usual shipment. Picked the pistol up on Saturday to give the dealer time to log it into their system. Got a Service Grade with a Colt frame and Ithaca slide, and a commercial production Colt barrel. Overall pretty nice gun, although there were a few dings on the gun and the grips were a bit worn. I swapped them out for some wood double diamond ones I had just because I like the look better.

adangelo2020 06-22-2021 11:57 AM

Okay,

Just got the email (no call) from Monique. RGN #22902. Offered Service and Field. Took Service. I'll post addl info when I get that lil gem!!