X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tothemax
    • Sep 2016

2018 Matches

I know the HTF are a little dead but I was curious if anyone knew of any matches where I can shot my garand? I am very new to the platform so I would want to take something "easy" to hopefully learn about the match and the rifle. Let me know if you know of anything.
    Feedback Link

Haufskis Stock Wax link
  • Kerz
    • Jan 2016

Not sure what HTF refers to but this link should help you find a local club/match.
    https://ct.thecmp.org/app/v1/index.p...r_value=GARAND
    Vic
    Preparedness + Opportunity = Luck … NRA Benefactor Member … KY & WV State Rifle & Pistol Association Life Member

Comment

• Randy A
      • Nov 2009

Big Sky State games runs a vmr match during the hp match at the games. You don’t get the additional time for 03s and such but I found you don’t need it. A lot of clubs run matches too. Forsyth and Glendive for a couple. Glendive has a d-day shoot, club matches and Garand matches. Plenty to shoot, check the Montana Rifle and Pistol asoc website and at the bottom are the contacts for the listed clubs, contact them and they’ll put you on mailings if you’re interested.
      Last edited by Randy A; 10-12-2018, 08:16 PM.

Comment

• Talyn1
        • Mar 2015

The Hellgate Civilian Shooters Association (Missoula, MT) has hosted Hi Power rifle matches at their Deep Creek range for several years.

Matches will occur on May 25-27, June 21-23, Sept 13-15 and Sept 27-29, 2019.

The contact for these Hi Power rifle matches is Jamey Williams at 406-868-4181.
        NRA Life Member

Comment

• Randy A
          • Nov 2009

The OP was looking for matches that he could shoot his Garand in. I don't know if Jamey runs any VMR or Garand compatible matches?

Comment

• Skeet6
            GSM Master Instructor
            • Oct 2009

Your M1 can be shot in any "service rifle" match, it doesn't need to be a specific "Garand Match".
            Mike B
            CMP GSM Master Instructor
            NRA Range Safety Officer
            Still searching for WRA 1614856.

Comment

Working...
            X