View Single Post
Old 03-01-2021, 01:03 AM
Chris F Chris F is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6

I have an "Operation Manual, Match Grade Model 753W, Match Grade Model 753S" that contains an Exploded Parts Diagram. I believe what you are looking for are called Filler-Inletting, Right and Filler-Inletting, Left.
Reply With Quote