X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Full Choke
    • Feb 2011

22 EIC Achievement Pins

I came across these in the rulebook. According to score cuts in book, I should have received a couple in past matches. I have never received one, and I don't know of anyone who has. Do these exist?
  • bpm32
    • Sep 2010

Yeah, they’ve been around for several years. They look just like the Service Pistol version, except they have a Ruger Standard on them.

Comment

• Full Choke
      • Feb 2011

Thanks for your reply. I am going to try to find out about them next time.

Comment

• USriflecal30
        • Dec 2017

Have you shot those scores at CMP run matches or local matches? It's up to the local match director to purchase the achievement pins (I am a local match director), they cost $1.25. CMP will provide those at CMP-run matches like travel and regional games.
        Master of Wood and Steel
        GCA Master Marksman #3

Comment

• Full Choke
          • Feb 2011

Sorry for long response time. I have shot qualifying scores at Camp Butner for Eastern Games in 2019 and 2021. Maybe they handed them out at award ceremony for pistol? I am not sure, just have never seen or received them.

Comment

• bpm32
            • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Full Choke View Post
            Sorry for long response time. I have shot qualifying scores at Camp Butner for Eastern Games in 2019 and 2021. Maybe they handed them out at award ceremony for pistol? I am not sure, just have never seen or received them.
            You should have received any awards earned by mail if you didn’t collect them in person—is your address correct in Competition Tracker?

Comment

• 54 Roundball
              • Jul 2015

Email Christine Rogurski at the cmp

Comment

Working...
              X