Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Polaris
    • Mar 2012

How 'bout 2 snipers May 10? Those went pretty fast last year.

Comment

• tjtorborg
      • May 2010

We can play that one by ear on the day of.

Comment

• Polaris
        • Mar 2012

My regular partner broke his hand. I will be in need of a partner for the Sniper match if we're not rained out.

Comment

• Duce
          • May 2012

If not having the best shooter isn't of great concern, I might be able to partner up with you.

Comment

• Polaris
            • Mar 2012

I guess beggers can't be choosers. Don't know if you have your own rifle or not. I'll bring enough ammo for both to shoot mine if need be. Seeya tomorrow.

Comment

• Polaris
              • Mar 2012

Thanks to Tom and the rest of the GRRC crew for putting on a great show again. You even ordered the correct weather this time. Had a great time and it was awesome to see so many new faces at this one.. My favorite was the Gritty marine in the sniper match. The guy can shoot!!! Once he gets his gear and comms figured out he'll be there. I know there will be some return customers for sweaty mosquito season.

There was definitely some rust to be worked out by all. It's been a long cold winter. Looking forward to the next shoot. Hopefully I'll get to a range to do some testing and zeroing before I get to the firing line this time. Was interesting hitting 2' high on the 300 yd sniper line with zero elevation dialed in.

Comment

• Siefly
                • Jan 2011

It was a fun shoot. "Grizz", the old Marine used to Guard the NATO Embassy in Italy back in 1961-1963. He is a character and a crack shot with a Rifle. When he got home he found out his scope was loose. He and everyone else seemed to have a good time. Yes, thanks Tom and GRRC workers. You guys did a excellent job.

Dan

Comment

• Duce
                  • May 2012

Another thanks to Tom and gang for hosting the match this past Saturday.

Sorry I had to dig out early. As I was walking to the pits for the last volley of the sniper match, glanced at the time and didn't realize it was so late in the afternoon! I was hosting a party in less than hour and a half, and my ride home would take me at least an hour! By the time I got home, about 10 guests had already beat me there and I got a good, healthy portion of stink-eye from the wife. Oops.

Looking forward to the next event.

Comment

• par8hed
                    • Oct 2012

I remember seeing at one of the gun shows this winter that there was a "rookie" event this summer for first time shooters? Is this still on? Where can I find info on time, date, locations and such. I've never done this, but I'd like to try it out. I have a 1903 right now and hopefully will have my Navy Garand finished soon.

HJH

Comment

Working...
                    X