Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > CMP 1911
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-2021, 10:42 AM

Send a message via AIM to Shomway

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeperbob View Post
I thought this was supposed to be about the latest numbers being contacted so we can get an idea how close weíre getting to being called. It looks more like complaining about why some donít like the number they got. Do we need to start yet another topic to get back to what we all want to know which is what number is processing now?
Think the timeline might be a better source to follow the latest number being contacted. No need for another thread....
http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread....274428&page=43
Old 05-10-2021, 01:21 PM

Default Just got the call

I just got a call from Allie and I was offered all 3 grades and I chose Service Grade. My RGN was 21275.
Old 05-10-2021, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris_Bane View Post
Well, here is some data that people might find interesting.
I appreciate the data you share. I find it interesting. Idk how accurate it is. I guess we'll find out one of these days. It's fun to follow either way.
Old 05-10-2021, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catrider64 View Post
I just got a call from Allie and I was offered all 3 grades and I chose Service Grade. My RGN was 21275.
Allie is the woman who called me on 5/6, I chose a SG and received a beautiful Remington Rand vintage 2/Ď45 . Hope you are as lucky as I was.
Old 05-10-2021, 07:55 PM

My Kitchen 6 received a all from Ali today, her RGN is21,293.

Old SGM
Old 05-10-2021, 10:18 PM

Sent packet in around 3/15'ish. No idea when received. Got email on 5/5 a little after 2pm. RGN # 27xxx. Didn't expect to hear anything this soon. I'm simply very pleased to be part of the 1911 picture. The folks at CMP have their hands full, as I have read some of the crazy scenarios they have to deal with on a daily basis. They knew the 1911 program was going to take a tremendous effort to execute to insure that all of the rules would be strictly followed. I have no idea when the next contact will come, and don't really care. I am thankful for the effort that everyone at the CMP is giving to faithfully execute a very difficult mission, just to make us happy.....and through a PANDEMIC no less. I salute each of them for a job well done and probably not recognized enough. POPPIN' SMOKE, CLEARED HOT....I'M OUT.

Last edited by sirgknight; 05-11-2021 at 10:43 AM. Reason: wrong date
Old 05-10-2021, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-OH View Post
I appreciate the data you share. I find it interesting. Idk how accurate it is. I guess we'll find out one of these days. It's fun to follow either way.
It was a accurate as I had recorded as of this morning. I have since review all the 425 post on the 1911 Order Thread Round 2 and added the new information to the data I have.

When you only dealing with about 6% of the total data, the margin of error can be rather large.
Old 05-11-2021, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-OH View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris_Bane View Post
It was a accurate as I had recorded as of this morning. I have since review all the 425 post on the 1911 Order Thread Round 2 and added the new information to the data I have.

When you only dealing with about 6% of the total data, the margin of error can be rather large.
I should have worded that differently. Sometimes my ability to comprehend numbers gets way out of whack. Long term side effects of Chemo/Radiation treatments suck.
Old 05-11-2021, 01:51 PM

Default RGN received today

I reached out earlier today to the 1911RGN e-mail address and they just responded with my number which is 29,812.
Old 05-11-2021, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennS87 View Post
I reached out earlier today to the 1911RGN e-mail address and they just responded with my number which is 29,812.
I thought we were supposed to wait until August to inquire if we hadnít gotten an RGN. I inquired via email on May 1 (the first date given) and was told to be patient as they were still sending them out.
Iím confused. Should I email them again? Mixed signals are not helping.