Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > CMP North Store
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2022, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisjp View Post
Seriously considering going tomorrow.. weather might be a factor.. crossing fingers.
got turned arround due to the weather early this morning. will call the store and maybe try again after work tonight to head that direction
Old 11-21-2022, 12:44 PM

Quote:
got turned arround due to the weather early this morning. will call the store and maybe try again after work tonight to head that direction

i went on friday the 18th. racks were still pretty full... not many came in 4-5. (i left at 1030. i grabbed one of only the 2 Winchester receivers and barrels (FG) that were in the racks, yes they still had more guns in back but what is in the box is in the box when they replace) to restock after each day. all in all a great experience and more stock than had been in years.
Old 11-21-2022, 01:09 PM

Quote:
i went on friday the 18th. racks were still pretty full... not many came in 4-5. (i left at 1030. i grabbed one of only the 2 Winchester receivers and barrels (FG) that were in the racks, yes they still had more guns in back but what is in the box is in the box when they replace) to restock after each day. all in all a great experience and more stock than had been in years.
Nice seeing you there. I was the one who got the tiger strip stock.
Old 11-22-2022, 03:36 AM

yes i remember... i was quite jealous of that one but didn't grab it due to looking specifically for a Winchester with a Winchester barrel. nice find for sure!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by starjammir View Post
Nice seeing you there. I was the one who got the tiger strip stock.
Old 11-23-2022, 09:12 PM

Went by today 23 Nov, racks were full... unfortunately I forgot they aren't open Wednesdays. So they weren't open. I could only stare from the outside.