Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > M1A/M14
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-2023, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbrenna5 View Post
Also seeing that no one commented about it, if you’re former military or LEO (and a few other categories), you may qualify for the Springfield Firstline program. You’ll nab a standard with a synthetic stock for around 25% off MSRP and then just take your pic on what stock you’d like to add.
Interesting! I’d not heard of that program. Must investigate (albeit a tad late).
Old 01-24-2023, 06:41 PM

I am was not Military or LEO. LEO’s are not appreciated enough. 40-50k or less to put your life on the line your entire career unless you move into being a Investigator I guess.
Old 01-24-2023, 09:21 PM

Here’s one that sold today. If the archangel stock isn’t your thing, sell it and drop it into whatever stock you like.
Old 01-25-2023, 12:26 AM

You got lucky, that rifle was over priced as some of the others have already pointed out. Take your time a watch Gunbroker, there are deals out there. I think ~$1,800 to be fair market value for a SAI 5-liner, though I've seen a few go for less. I got a 5-liner off GB a couple months ago for $1,700 and it has all USGI parts. If you really want a vintage SAI with original box, check out Proxibid, there's a 56k SAI w/ box listed now. Good luck!
Old 01-26-2023, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbrenna5 View Post
Also seeing that no one commented about it, if you’re former military or LEO (and a few other categories), you may qualify for the Springfield Firstline program. You’ll nab a standard with a synthetic stock for around 25% off MSRP and then just take your pic on what stock you’d like to add.
Thank you for posting this, I had no idea about this program. I see their Firstline option for a M1A is the standard issue with the black stock, very interesting!