Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Competitions > National Matches - Camp Perry
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-16-2021, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
House of Payne Munitions will be on Vendors Row this year. They are a small scale ammo company that employs veterans only to manufacture their ammo. I have been shooting their ammo for a few months now and they are my preferred ammo to shoot. I talked to the owner and they will be bringing .380, 9mm, .40, 10mm, .45, .223, .38/.357, .308 and I believe they are working on .30 carbine and M2 ball for the matches. He told me that they will be bringing 10’s of thousands of rounds of each caliber with a No Limit to the amount you can buy. They will also be out and about handing out 5 round sample packs for FREE!!!
Stopped by today. They had about all calibers available. I picked up some reloaded 9. They also had the sample packs. That’s the first ammo I’ve purchased in a long while. May pick up some more next week while I’m there.
Old 07-24-2021, 07:15 AM

Default Pretty much empty

Champions Choice, Creedmore and House of Payne were about the only businesses open. Inland, Rock River and Interarms had left even though they were on the schedule to be open. It was very odd going through commercial row. Hopefully they will be back next week (or this weekend) along with some of the others not scheduled to be there until next week.
Old 07-31-2021, 10:11 PM

Default Any updates?

Any updates?

Does RRA have any deals?
Old 07-31-2021, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWOhio View Post
Any updates?

White Oak, Gisselle, Sherluk, Creedmoor, Champions Choice, House of Payne, Intrarms and several other vendors are here.

Does RRA have any deals?
RRA has a back room with used parts and “blemished” barrels, receivers and other parts.
Old 08-08-2021, 01:36 PM

Default vendors row

Just returned from Perry last night. Vendors row was almost a ghost town. It only took ten minutes to visit everyone that was open. No real bargains that I could find. Champions Choice & Rock River had slim but decent pickings. Hardly a shadow of what there used to be. Hope next year is better.
Old 08-11-2021, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOEZ View Post
Just returned from Perry last night. Vendors row was almost a ghost town. It only took ten minutes to visit everyone that was open. No real bargains that I could find. Champions Choice & Rock River had slim but decent pickings. Hardly a shadow of what there used to be. Hope next year is better.
I managed to find some goodies at a few stores including Sherluk and Interarms in addition to the ones you mention. But I agree, Vendors Row was the place to be after the matches last time I was up there several years ago, this year it felt like I was the only person on base at times. But, I had a good time and appreciate the effort that was put into this years matches. Hopefully we can see a rebound in the coming years.