Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > CMP North Store
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-09-2021, 11:25 AM

Given the recent TMP report, I would assume bolt guns + special grades. Special grades would also make sense for folks who would be there to compete and want minimal barrel wear versus field grades.

I'm planning on going to the NM, but even if the store is open not sure if I'll want to fight the likely crowds for slim pickings.
Old 06-09-2021, 02:52 PM

Thatís a great point. I think the specials, particularly the rack grade specials would be a huge hit. I kick myself now for not grabbing one when I was at the North store last year, but the 60ís rebuilds they had were so pristine I loaded up on them instead.

I know the CMP doesnít have any interest in picking and choosing who they sell rifles to, but I really wish they would limit sales to 1 rifle per GSV match fired. I know that may not be a popular opinion here, but I think it would have a positive effect on turnout at local club matches. And it may deter at least some of the dirtbag pawn shop owners, dealers, and resellers from just ordering everything they can to profit on GB. Iíd absolutely love to have to turn in my score card tickets at Perry to buy a few rifles.

Mike.