Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Siefly
    • Jan 2011

Thanks Tom! If I bring a friend or two do they need to fill out a liability and affidavit form prior to showing up? They have never shot there before.
    We will make it there for sure...

Dan

Comment

• tjtorborg
      • May 2010

Dan,

That's awesome! The more the merrier. It would probably be a good idea to have it signed and notarized prior. I can't guarantee that there will be a notary there to sign them.

Later,

Tom

Comment

• Siefly
        • Jan 2011

Thanks---see you soon.

Dan

Comment

• tjtorborg
          • May 2010

Hey guys,

Just an FYI about the matches coming up on Saturday (06-15-2013), we will be having an informal 600 yard practice after the matches. Basically I need to sight in a rifle and test a load so if anyone else wants to hang around after the match and shoot 600 with me you would be more than welcome. There is no charge for this but we will split up into two relays and pull targets for each other.

See you there!

Tom

Comment

• tjtorborg
            • May 2010

One more thing guys,

Let’s try to get to the range by 8:30 so that the match can begin right at 9:00am. Last time we were about 45 minutes late in starting. We will be squadding on the line so you can move your gear right to the line after you pick up your score cards. Keep your fingers crossed for good weather.

Later,

Tom

Comment

• tjtorborg
              • May 2010

Hey guys,

I need some help cleaning up the range this Saturday, September 17, 2013. I will be giving a range tour next Tuesday to a couple of very important people. These guests will be flying in all the way from Ohio and Alabama so I want to make a good impression. So here is what I had in mind.
              • Meet at the 200/300 yard shed at 9:00am with our weed whips, sickle bar cutters, rakes, hip boots/waiters and any other power tools we may need or think we need.
              • Work on cleaning up the range for no more than a couple of hours if that. The work will mainly be cutting down the weeds in front of the firing lines and around the targets in the pits.
              • Once the range is all cleaned up we will have a Military Match. No charge to anyone that helps to clean up the range. That’s right a FREE MATCH! We will even hand out CMP pins to those who earn them.
              So who can I count on to give me a hand?

Thanks,
              Tom

Comment

Working...
              X