Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > CMP 1911
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-27-2021, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeperbob View Post
After seeing more than 350 numbers past my Wife's RGN, she sent an email. She got a reply that our phone had no voice mail and an email was sent on July 9th. We didn't see an email or call on caller id but stranger things have been reported. They asked for updated ffl info so we called to send that and called Monique to respond. Got her voice mail and left message. Things do slip thru the cracks so if you think you should, send an email to inquire. Her RGN is 23310.
Wife got the email today at 4:30 pm today that her pistol shipped. Will be here tomorrow and we can't wait to see what comes in. Offered Field and Rack and she ordered Field grade.
Old Yesterday, 09:39 AM

Thumbs up RGN 23610 contacted today

Received an email from Monique, called right away and had a very pleasant conversation. It's 95 in Anniston today and their A/C is out so 85 inside the office - hang in there CMP team!

Field and Rack grades available. I requested a rack grade hoping for original finish and matching slide and frame.

Thanks CMP1911!
Old Yesterday, 02:43 PM

23805 I got the call a few minutes ago. Spoke with Definie. Very nice and quick. Offered Field and Rack. Choose Field and asked for as original finish as possible, but she said the couldn't take requests anymore.

I saw USMA-1972 post above and asked about the A/C, she said it was starting to cool down and that they were close to wrapping up for the day.

Thank you CMP!
Old Yesterday, 05:03 PM

When the CMP ships a 1911, how long does it typically take to get to ffl? I’m RGN 23,690 and mine shipped on July 27, FedEx Priority. Just left the ffl and they said it didn’t show up today. I got a shipping confirmation but no tracking number. Do they not furnish tracking numbers?
Old Yesterday, 05:11 PM

Send a message via AIM to Shomway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecoldsteel View Post
When the CMP ships a 1911, how long does it typically take to get to ffl? Iím RGN 23,690 and mine shipped on July 27, FedEx Priority. Just left the ffl and they said it didnít show up today. I got a shipping confirmation but no tracking number. Do they not furnish tracking numbers?
No tracking sent to you. Ask FFL if they got tracking....
Old Yesterday, 05:15 PM

I did ask ffl if they got tracking and he told me no.
Old Yesterday, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Wife got the email today at 4:30 pm today that her pistol shipped. Will be here tomorrow and we can't wait to see what comes in. Offered Field and Rack and she ordered Field grade.
Pistol came in today and it is a Field Grade Remington frame #1376794 with Colt slide #934017. Nice finish but no rebuild numbers or stamps.
Old Yesterday, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Pistol came in today and it is a Field Grade Remington frame #1376794 with Colt slide #934017. Nice finish but no rebuild numbers or stamps.
We need photos!