Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > CMP South Store
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-31-2021, 02:19 PM
QCMGR QCMGR is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 10
Default CMP Store Canít Update Address and GCA Affiliation

CMP Store Canít Update Address and GCA Affiliation

I have sent three emails with my credentials and have not received a reply.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-31-2021, 03:01 PM
Slipstream Slipstream is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Adel, GA
Posts: 26
Default

Did you send the email to custserve@thecmp.org? I emailed on 3/5/21 to update my affiliation with the GCA and received a reply on 3/9/21 stating that the update had been made.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-31-2021, 05:54 PM
QCMGR QCMGR is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipstream View Post
Did you send the email to custserve@thecmp.org? I emailed on 3/5/21 to update my affiliation with the GCA and received a reply on 3/9/21 stating that the update had been made.
Yep!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-31-2021, 06:25 PM
Gewehr43 Gewehr43 is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 3,305
Default

OP:
Where did you send the email.....?
The "CMP Store" isn't customer service.........
Just to verify..... you sent it to "customer service"...... not the CMP Store?
__________________
Service Rifle.... RIP .... 1884-2015
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-01-2021, 08:59 AM
SucraC SucraC is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 45
Default

i sent them a couple of emails before and it took anywhere from 4-8 days to get a reply. the address the others are giving you is the same one i contacted. they're really busy
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-02-2021, 09:08 AM
QCMGR QCMGR is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gewehr43 View Post
OP:
Where did you send the email.....?
The "CMP Store" isn't customer service.........
Just to verify..... you sent it to "customer service"...... not the CMP Store?
Yes customer service. Nothing yet.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-06-2021, 05:39 PM
QCMGR QCMGR is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 10
Default

Good to go!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-09-2021, 09:02 PM
Gun Tuner Gun Tuner is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Philomath, Oregon
Posts: 372
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SucraC View Post
I sent them a couple of emails before and it took anywhere from 4-8 days to get a reply. the address the others are giving you is the same one I contacted. they're really busy
I tried to get through on the phone today. Made a valiant effort. I sat in the count down que with the voice telling me "1 caller ahead of you, 1 minute". Something to that affect, I just tuned it out. That que would hang me out for about 10 or 12 minutes and then kick me to voicemail. I'm on day 1 with an e-mail submitted. Almost identical scenario. I need my e-store profile updated (things I can't edit on my end) and also they never updated my GCA affiliation, renewal, or my membership expiration in the system like I requested back in 2019. So by the time this all gets fixed I'm sure the ammo I'm after will be out of stock.

Last edited by Gun Tuner; 09-09-2021 at 09:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-10-2021, 07:02 PM
Diamondback Diamondback is online now
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Location: Seattle area
Posts: 36
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun Tuner View Post
I tried to get through on the phone today. Made a valiant effort. I sat in the count down que with the voice telling me "1 caller ahead of you, 1 minute". Something to that affect, I just tuned it out. That que would hang me out for about 10 or 12 minutes and then kick me to voicemail. I'm on day 1 with an e-mail submitted. Almost identical scenario. I need my e-store profile updated (things I can't edit on my end) and also they never updated my GCA affiliation, renewal, or my membership expiration in the system like I requested back in 2019. So by the time this all gets fixed I'm sure the ammo I'm after will be out of stock.
Different problem, but I sent a couple emails to CMP HQ with questions on various things before Camp Perry and STILL haven't even received so much as a "sorry, please give us a little more time."

I hope this is not the typical reception CMP gives a would-be new participant...
__________________
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Life Member NRA/SAF, Washington Concealed Pistol Licenseholder
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-10-2021, 07:44 PM
Gun Tuner Gun Tuner is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Philomath, Oregon
Posts: 372
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
Different problem, but I sent a couple emails to CMP HQ with questions on various things before Camp Perry and STILL haven't even received so much as a "sorry, please give us a little more time."

I hope this is not the typical reception CMP gives a would-be new participant...
Sorry about your scenario. My problem has been rectified and I just got done placing my e-store orders.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:57 AM.