Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > Accessories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old Yesterday, 08:07 PM

Default Dupage 5 M5A1 M1 Garand bayonets for $100.00

I have not seen these mentioned yet. Dupage trading has 5 M1 Garand bayonets for $100.00. I ordered 5 and thought I would post a quick review. The 5 I received are all US made M5A1 bayonets, most are Milpar, with an Imperial. The bayonets meet the ad description, as they all have various amounts of wear, mainly dings in the edges and slightly rounded points, plus lots of finish wear. The scabbards are the real value IMO, as all 5 were in excellent condition, with just small ink symbols on the back webbing. These are the Greek USM8A1's that Dupage sells separately for $25 each, so you get your moneys worth with the scabbards alone. The bayonet grips were all excellent, so if you take the scabbards, and strip off the grips, screws, and latch parts, you come out ahead. As long as you do not expect much from the blades, these are a good deal.

FYI, I have no connection with Dupage other than being a long time customer. Also, these go in and out of stock regularly, so check back later if it shows out of stock.

https://www.dupagetrading.com/produc...rand-bayonets/

Last edited by slufstuff; Yesterday at 08:11 PM.