Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Competitions > National Matches - Camp Perry
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-2022, 08:36 PM

Default Swap Meet 2022 matches ??

Are there plans to have another swap meet this year at the National Matches ? Last year it was if I remember correctly Thursday at 5:00 PM the day before the Carbine matches.
Old 04-23-2022, 09:15 PM

Send a message via AIM to muddy Send a message via MSN to muddy Send a message via Yahoo to muddy
Default 2022 Swap Meet

It's on the schedule-

Swap Meet Thursday 8/4/22

5:00PM-8:00PM
Gary Anderson CMP Competition Center Parking Lot
Old 04-24-2022, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddy View Post
It's on the schedule-

Swap Meet Thursday 8/4/22

5:00PM-8:00PM
Gary Anderson CMP Competition Center Parking Lot
Thank You !! I have the schedule and didnít notice it on there
Old 04-25-2022, 12:41 PM

Send a message via AIM to muddy Send a message via MSN to muddy Send a message via Yahoo to muddy
Default Swap Meet

It's always a fun swap meet with lots of good stuff to consider. I find the prices are terrific too. I think many of us have too much "stuff" and this is a good oppurtunity to share with our fellow Match competitors! One of my rifles will wear a Turner sling I bought there last year.
Old 05-01-2022, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddy View Post
It's always a fun swap meet with lots of good stuff to consider. I find the prices are terrific too. I think many of us have too much "stuff" and this is a good oppurtunity to share with our fellow Match competitors! One of my rifles will wear a Turner sling I bought there last year.
Last year was my first time at the swap meet. I believe but not certain that was the 2nd year they had the meet. Iíve been going to the matches for quite a few years and only learned of it after the 2019 matches. Due to the lack of vendors last season it was very nice having the opportunity to look through the product offered at the meet and meet some of the fine people offering product at a reasonable price and also meet some of the members here. I hope it continues to grow with more vendors !! I hope to get some of the items I have extras of out and available as Iím very close to retirement and need to start downsizing.
Old 05-01-2022, 02:33 PM

I had to work every year that the swap meet has been held. This year I,am making sure that day is a no work day. Have a lot of stuff that I have found while cleaning the house.