Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dogboysdad
    • Oct 2009

I have an M12 somewhere around here that’s NIB.

Comment

• draton2681
      • Oct 2009

In response to the sticky chamber, It's usually from dry firing causing a burr. Use a chamber iron to smooth it out and resolve the problem. I just bought an unfired m12 and payed $700 with unopened sights. It's a very under appreciated rifle. They are quite accurate, At least the four that I have are.

Comment

• dave tengdin
        • Oct 2009

The M 12 I have seems to need 3-4 rounds through it before it settles in in the accuracy department. I haven't experienced that happening with the 40x or 52-D.

Comment

• .Steve.
          • Oct 2009

Yesterday, saw a M44US, heavily rusted in use, musta been really beat, then DOD rebuilt, wire brushed vigorously enough to reduce lettering visibility, and then Parkerized go for $380.

Later, saw a NIB M12US with Redfield sight set go for $800.

Even at twice the price, the original condition M12 seemed a bargain in comparison.

Comment

• Calfed
            • Dec 2009

Originally posted by .Steve. View Post
            Yesterday, saw a M44US, heavily rusted in use, musta been really beat, then DOD rebuilt, wire brushed vigorously enough to reduce lettering visibility, and then Parkerized go for $380.

Later, saw a NIB M12US with Redfield sight set go for $800.

Even at twice the price, the original condition M12 seemed a bargain in comparison.
            Was this at an auction?

Comment

• .Steve.
              • Oct 2009

Large gun show.

Its the usual thing at such places. The big money beegshoots, with or without a FFL, buy cheap at half of a gun’s value and sell higher than the value. They make the money.

The only way to get a decent value either selling or buying is between an owner wishing to sell and an end user wishing to buy.

Being old, decrepit, and on a fixed income, walking there just substitutes for the park sidewalk that day. Drooling allowed.

I can still hold up my Blue Sky Inland, but it is getting heavy. I recently bought an AR-7 at half the weight.
              Last edited by .Steve.; 07-18-2021, 06:03 PM.

Comment

• broomhandle
                • Feb 2016

Hi Guys,

I love my H&R -12 it makes me look good out to 100 yards so far with tiny groups!

Still SMILING,
                broom

Comment

Working...
                X