Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FredG
    • Nov 2012

I've got four 1903's that I haven't ever shot yet. It's just that we've got 14 horses around here and I'm concerned about upsetting them with the noise as well as rounds going through back stops and bouncing off of things. The rifles are all of WWI era and are all correct, original and have never been updated with replacement parts. How in the world they managed to get through all of those years and WWII with their original parts and wood is a mystery. But, they did. I'll post some pictures later if anybody is interested. I've thought about getting a Garand and I should. I've owned two before that were from Korea via Blue Sky back in the 80's. Sold them long ago. Haven't shot a Garand for over 27 years. Now my eyes are older and I wear tri focul's. That's another reason that I haven't fired my 1903's. I still like to take them out of the gun cabinet and wipe them down once a week or so however. Anybody else own any 03's?

Comment

• M1fuzz
      • Mar 2011

I have one SA 1903 made in 11/20 that is very nice. Would like to see yours, as they sound very interesting. I have 4 M1's. One is a Blue Sky that is a tackdriver!! Fire off one round and see what the horses do... then you will know.

Comment

• Dusty31
        • Dec 2015

Greetings all!

Moving to Grand Island soon, looking for ranges and matches nearby. I found the Heartland marksmanship park, looks like a nice range but no CMP/NRA type matches on their calendar.

Looks like the closest matches might be Eastern Nebraska?
        My buyer/seller Feedback here: https://forums.thecmp.org/forum/marketplace/buyer-seller-feedback-forum/185985-dusty-31-feedback

Comment

• M1fuzz
          • Mar 2011

Dusty. Welcome to NE. Remember, Grand Island is neither grand or an island. Ha.

Comment

• Dusty31
            • Dec 2015

Originally posted by M1fuzz View Post
            Dusty. Welcome to NE. Remember, Grand Island is neither grand or an island. Ha.
            Heh, heh, I see what you did there!

PM Inbound
            My buyer/seller Feedback here: https://forums.thecmp.org/forum/marketplace/buyer-seller-feedback-forum/185985-dusty-31-feedback

Comment

Working...
            X