Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > CMP 1911
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #781  
Old 10-04-2021, 11:00 AM
fly by night fly by night is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 40
Default

RGN 25343, got email at 1026 on 10/4/2021 from Shunda, who was super helpful and the BEST at customer service! Exactly the day I had predicted.

Offered all three grades. I selected Field grade.

Hoping for orig. surface, Colt/Colt w/ USMC provenance. Can't wait to see what what I get!

Thanks CMP for preserving American history!

Last edited by fly by night; 10-05-2021 at 02:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #782  
Old 10-04-2021, 12:21 PM
Johnboy490 Johnboy490 is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Southern ohio
Posts: 128
Send a message via AIM to Johnboy490 Send a message via Yahoo to Johnboy490
Default

Received email at today 10/04/2021 at around 10:30 , offered all three grades selected (rack)
RGN was 25,342
Extremely happy,,,canít wait to see what I receive ,
Thanks CMP,
Reply With Quote
  #783  
Old 10-04-2021, 02:16 PM
Doctortoxic Doctortoxic is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 2
Default

Got email a few minutes ago. RGN 25,299. Offered all 3 grades and selected Service.
Reply With Quote
  #784  
Old 10-16-2021, 12:16 PM
lavida lavida is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 7
Default

Hi Guys
I sent in my package on the last days. USPS registered and confirmed recite.
I was waiting for something and waited and waited.
Emailed and was lucky enough to have a Man respond and was told of the email problems.
A few emails and nine month Im told I have a number. Still though email and that worries me.
But, RGN 31,706
Have no Idea if or when that number might pop up?
But just grateful to be on the list.
Thanks
Frank
Reply With Quote
  #785  
Old 10-16-2021, 01:40 PM
Fenris_Bane Fenris_Bane is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 452
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavida View Post
Hi Guys
I sent in my package on the last days. USPS registered and confirmed recite.
I was waiting for something and waited and waited.
Emailed and was lucky enough to have a Man respond and was told of the email problems.
A few emails and nine month Im told I have a number. Still though email and that worries me.
But, RGN 31,706
Have no Idea if or when that number might pop up?
But just grateful to be on the list.
Thanks
Frank
Base on the current daily average for Round 2, you should be contacted in early May 2022. Provide the Army keeps sending the CMP pistols at the same rate they have been sending.

About 37% of Round 2 has been contacted.

Last edited by Fenris_Bane; 10-16-2021 at 01:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #786  
Old 10-18-2021, 06:33 PM
lavida lavida is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris_Bane View Post
Base on the current daily average for Round 2, you should be contacted in early May 2022. Provide the Army keeps sending the CMP pistols at the same rate they have been sending.

About 37% of Round 2 has been contacted.

I don't mind waiting just happy to be on the list.
Still worried about not receiving any email notice.

Thanks
F
Reply With Quote
  #787  
Old 10-18-2021, 07:04 PM
ZvenoMan ZvenoMan is offline
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: BHM AL
Posts: 4,928
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavida View Post
Still worried about not receiving any email notice.

Thanks
F
You have an RGN, what email notice are you missing?

JH
__________________
Zvenoman
Reply With Quote
  #788  
Old 10-18-2021, 09:22 PM
pcke2000 pcke2000 is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Texas
Posts: 143
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZvenoMan View Post
You have an RGN, what email notice are you missing?

JH
I believe he was talking about the email for actual ordering.
Reply With Quote
  #789  
Old 10-18-2021, 10:08 PM
ZvenoMan ZvenoMan is offline
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: BHM AL
Posts: 4,928
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcke2000 View Post
I believe he was talking about the email for actual ordering.
What's that?
I got an RGN. Then I was called when my RGN came up. No email in between, and no email to order a CMP 1911.

Being round 1, I also got the "your RGN is so high you probably won't get a CMP 1911; sux to be you" email. And a year later I got the call.

JH
__________________
Zvenoman
Reply With Quote
  #790  
Old 10-18-2021, 10:23 PM
pcke2000 pcke2000 is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Texas
Posts: 143
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZvenoMan View Post
What's that?
I got an RGN. Then I was called when my RGN came up. No email in between, and no email to order a CMP 1911.

Being round 1, I also got the "your RGN is so high you probably won't get a CMP 1911; sux to be you" email. And a year later I got the call.

JH
In round 2, the CMP sometimes emailed buyers (who were assigned and emailed RGNs already) before calling them, or emailed them the direct contact info and asked them to call CMP back to complete ordering.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:25 AM.