Go Back   CMP Forums > Welcome Center > New Member Section
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-19-2021, 04:14 PM

First, I'm a Florida Gator. Then, when I got my C&R license, I just added the cr to gator. Incredibly enough, I've sometimes had to add my birthyear to it, because crgator was already in use. Then I've been crgator51.
Old 07-09-2021, 02:52 PM

Long story... even though I live in Seattle, my roots are Texas and my ex and a retired fighter-pilot prof in college jointly inflicted the handle on me in reference to a "Texas Rattlesnake" personality. (I'll try to slither away from trouble if I can, but if it absolutely insists on coming to me then one loud, clear, unmistakable fair-warning "rattle" and if unheeded then the fangs come out.) It just coincidentally happened that Texas's biggest and orneriest rattler also happens to share its name with my weapon of choice in a space-combat simulation game that was very popular in my college's computer lab back then... in Freelancer, Diamondbacks are the most powerful weapons in the game and you can only get two of them for your ship... and you have to go out and salvage them off one specific shipwreck in an extremely hazardous area, IF you can find it.
Old 05-31-2022, 06:29 AM

Resurrecting an old stickie. I'm 63. Graduated HS in '77. Loved "That 70's Show".
I'm a Red Foreman kind of guy, but try to not take myself too seriously. If you're a fan of the show, you know the line: "All fear whipped cream head!" My son used to tell his friends " dont be fooled by my dad, he looks like Leo, but he talks like Red!" BTW- washing all that whipped cream outa my hair was a real PITA!
Only kidding.😎