Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > M1 Garand
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-14-2021, 01:56 PM

Default Cmp estore dbu setup question

Good afternoon folks,

Quick question. I have now sent off 2 separate orders for M1 Garand's. My first order ever I sent was in April and for the fun of it I sent another order in May. Through reading on the forums I noticed you can track progress of the order through E-store. So I went ahead and setup a profile on the E-store. Now when making that profile it gave me a Customer #. I got an email from the CMP with concerns about not getting my paperwork notarized. Which was a mistake. All fixed now. However, in that email they gave me different customer # than that what the account I created shows. Does this make a difference? Did I make an account too soon on the e-store?

Apparently Service Grades are a month out on back order. So they skipped my first order and jumped to the second which was 2 Field Grades. Being my first orders ever and not needing to notarize the 2nd order that's how that got mixed up.

Last edited by NoLimit; 06-14-2021 at 02:11 PM.
Old 06-14-2021, 02:22 PM

Your CMP customer number should be the same for all orders and never changes. There should be no separate numbers for the e store. You have Purchase Order numbers and Invoice Numbers, all are logged under your same customer number.

Email customer service. It’s possible that they listed one order under a temporary number for whatever reason, but your customer number is your identifier and never changes

Last edited by TSimonetti; 06-14-2021 at 02:25 PM.
Old 06-14-2021, 02:27 PM

That's what I figured. That's also why I was confused that the Estore I created shows one number and the email they sent told me a different number. Both that I look at say "Customer # xxxxxx". I thought it didn't seem right.
Old 06-14-2021, 02:39 PM

I went ahead and emailed them. I was hoping to avoid that as I didn't want to be a bother to them. Didn't want to slow them down any more all things considered. Thanks for your input. I appreciate it.
Old 06-14-2021, 04:20 PM

I have an order in. It is dated 3/24 for WRA field grade. Still sitting there. I am not complaining just waiting.