Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > NM Collector CMP Edition Software
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-25-2022, 09:25 AM

Default Statistics page finding

For my install of CP I did the CSV database import from JE. We knew some of the fields would be renamed. But I never noticed that affected the Values on my Statistics page. I did not have any values showing in the Current-Appraised-Insured Values on the Statistics page, only Cost. I discovered the import change these fields, Appraised to Gun Value - Current stayed the same - Insured changed to Accessories Value. To fix the stats page I had to edit the template field names and locations and then reenter the values (write down your values before doing this if you can't remember them, they will be deleted).

This was after the import

And this is what I had to change it to for the Statistics page to show the values correctly.

Clay, is it normal for the Stats page not to update with new values until the database is closed and reopened?
Old 01-25-2022, 10:43 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingray View Post
For my install of CP I did the CSV database import from JE. We knew some of the fields would be renamed. But I never noticed that affected the Values on my Statistics page. I did not have any values showing in the Current-Appraised-Insured Values on the Statistics page, only Cost. I discovered the import change these fields, Appraised to Gun Value - Current stayed the same - Insured changed to Accessories Value. To fix the stats page I had to edit the template field names and locations and then reenter the values (write down your values before doing this if you can't remember them, they will be deleted).
Thanks for the information. Did you customize your JE template? If so, were those customizations reflected after importing into CP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingray View Post
Clay, is it normal for the Stats page not to update with new values until the database is closed and reopened?
I considered automatically refreshing the stats page whenever changes were made but that was a bit slow for large collections. Instead, I added a Refresh button to version 2.0.1. If you have an earlier version you can select a different collection in the statistics window and then reselect the one you want to refresh the data.

Old 01-25-2022, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmCollector View Post
Thanks for the information. Did you customize your JE template? If so, were those customizations reflected after importing into CP?
I don't remember JE templates being customizable? Either way, I never did any customizations in JE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmCollector View Post
I considered automatically refreshing the stats page whenever changes were made but that was a bit slow for large collections. Instead, I added a Refresh button to version 2.0.1. If you have an earlier version you can select a different collection in the statistics window and then reselect the one you want to refresh the data.
Doh, I'm still on 2.0.0. Forgot about 2.0.1
Old 01-25-2022, 11:29 AM

No problem. Thanks.