Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > M1A/M14
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-2013, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cal50 View Post
Easy answer, I am NOT an expert or ever claim to be.

Yourself on the other hand have managed to get kicked off various forums for speaking like an expert but giving bad or wrong advise.

This is your new soap box until you get kicked / banned here as well.

Another one of your classic "foot in mouth" posts for a good laugh.
You are so full of yourself, crap or both.

http://forum.snipershide.com/snipers...00-meters.html

Some of your classic's

Funny commentary -

http://tinyurl.com/n5nw4x9

Bedding a rifle ?

http://tinyurl.com/me3g3rb

More "I know it all"

http://tinyurl.com/mcn5ux4

Cryptic bedding advice -

http://tinyurl.com/k7sk3pp
That was entertaining, good for a laugh! Thank you!
Old 07-29-2013, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro2 View Post
That was entertaining, good for a laugh! Thank you!

A legend in his own mind.
Old 07-29-2013, 11:03 AM

[QUOTE=rojkoh;885782]
Quote:
Easy answer, I am NOT an expert or ever claim to be.

Yourself on the other hand have managed to get kicked off various forums for speaking like an expert but giving bad or wrong advise.

Another stalker, how nice. Please answer one question honestly! Exactly which forums did I get bounced from? only 1 and I didn't care.

and your comments comes from someone that calls a McMillan M1A stock an M14 stock which it isn't, the McMillan M14 stocks had to be done specially. You seemed to get upset when I inform you that McMillan uses Marine Tex. You bed a gas gun like a bolt gun (amateurish). For anyone that wanted it, I've sent some of the NM guidelines for working on them since I digitized a fair amount of them last year. I posted simply the term "Shoulder set back" and it upset you, it is the technical term.

And you seem to love to duck serious questions and side step them with attacks.... BTW the "match" M1A I worked on recently came through Nelson's shop, guess what, one of the splines was peened. Quit run and post the link where I showed how to do it properly.

I will eventually post them for some of the guys, but today I shot an M14, a USMC NM Garand, an M1C and D. Owner wanted to try some test loads I had done. Got asked to work on 2 rifles, told him to wait or take it to someone I respect. And here you said you were going to Perry, you seems to forget the things you post.

Snivel on Boy, I'll ignore it. I'm a technical person and frankly, I'm not worries about popularity contests and I'm not running for office. Funny no one else seemed to mind when I listed the tools for a barrel change amongst other things. No one objects when they want the military guidelines to work on these rifles, both Garand and M14/M1A types. I send them, because I'd really prefer to see people educated properly. I am not a hobbiest.

Keep working on "the book"

Since the advise you hand out on various forums is usually wrong the book should be pure comedy relief.
Old 07-29-2013, 10:44 PM

A few months ago I purchased a used M1A. It appeared to be in really good condition, clean, not much wear and tear. It came with a 3-month money back guarantee. I called SAI and learned that it left the factory in 2000, and was a loaded model with SS barrel. It was equipped with a good quality canvas cheekpiece, SEI scope mount and a leupold 4.5-14 scope. Included was 1-10 round and 6-20 round magazines. No problems with any of the magazines, all work flawlessly thus far. I don't shoot competitively, just like to shoot at paper plates and water-filled milk jugs. I'm limited to 200 yards. The rifle is very accurate and has never failed to function. All that to say this: I have no idea if it has USGI parts? I don't think I care if it does or does not, I really like this rifle and, should I learn that all parts are SAI, I'm still going to keep it!
Old 08-03-2013, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rojkoh View Post

Snivel on Boy, I'll ignore it. I'm a technical person and frankly, I'm not worries about popularity contests and I'm not running for office. Funny no one else seemed to mind when I listed the tools for a barrel change amongst other things. No one objects when they want the military guidelines to work on these rifles, both Garand and M14/M1A types. I send them, because I'd really prefer to see people educated properly. I am not a hobbiest.
I think most people just think you're nuts and ignore you.
Old 08-04-2013, 09:40 PM

This thread must have Energizer batteries. Where the pink bunny?
Old 08-04-2013, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuceguy View Post
This thread must have Energizer batteries. Where the pink bunny?
The bunny is replying to their own posts in another thread.
Old 08-04-2013, 10:35 PM

Default Pink bunny found....

Quote:
The bunny is replying to their own posts in another thread.
Looks like it's my turn!