Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > Accessories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-2010, 03:37 PM

Default One Day Early

FedEx tracking said tomorrow but my order arrived today.

Received my unissued Imperial marked M5A1 today with a PWH sheath. Blade on the bayo is new with only a few "in/out marks" from the sheath.

Ammo belt is a lighter OD green and looks brand new.

Very happy with both and happy to support CMP.
Old 08-04-2010, 06:36 PM

Yeah, what's up with the superfast delivery? FedEx tracking said I'd get mine Friday but they showed up today. Don't you just hate it when you can't rely on what you read on a web site?

Thanks, CMP. Exceeding expectations as usual.
Old 08-05-2010, 09:40 AM

Does anyone know if we have to sign for the bayonets or will FedEx just leave them if no one is at home?
Thanks
Old 08-05-2010, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyrod40 View Post
Does anyone know if we have to sign for the bayonets or will FedEx just leave them if no one is at home?
Thanks
They'll just leave them on your door step. At least that's what they've been doing with accessories I've been ordering.
Old 08-05-2010, 10:35 PM

I received an e-mail saying that my order (one un-issued and one used bayonet) left Anniston, Wednesday afternoon.

FedEx tracking said my order would be delivered Monday, August 9th.

My order arrived today Thursday 8/5/2010, by 11:30 AM.

Thanks CMP. You really have a great organization!
Old 08-07-2010, 01:00 AM

When I checked yesterday, FedEx tracking had mine scheduled for Monday. This morning I looked again and it indicated that it was out for delivery today.

I saw the truck go up and down the street before noon but I couldn't get to the door right away. When I did get to the door there was nothing there. Just for grins I looked at the tracking again and it showed that the package was delivered to the front door. I walked all the way around the house but there was no sign of it anywhere.

I had to leave and didn't get back home until about 6 p.m. and it was setting on the porch. I have no idea where it was from noon until 6 but it wasn't there when I looked.

I don't know if it had been dropped off at a neighbor's and they brought it over later or if the truck came back a second time while I was gone but it wasn't delivered when tracking said it was.

One other time when I got a Garand, it was shown as delivered 2 or 3 hours before the truck actually arrived. I sometimes wonder how valuable the tracking is because I know it's not always accurate.