Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > Accessories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 04-22-2011, 04:49 PM
sts sts is offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 16
Default

Shipped my kit last week. It should be there now so I guess I'll join in the wait.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-22-2011, 05:35 PM
Vos Parate Vos Parate is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: MO
Posts: 2,151
Default

I sent an H&R Op Rod to Columbus Machine for a tab rebuild. When it gets back, I'll send my H&R kit to Chris for my 2nd build. I bought two receivers so I would have consecutive numbers.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-24-2011, 10:14 PM
jpb222 jpb222 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somerset PA
Posts: 176
Default

I sent my order back in January and still nothing.

I called 2 times and each time I called I was told mine would be right out in a week but still no rifle.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-24-2011, 11:51 PM
GooseHunter GooseHunter is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lacey, WA
Posts: 997
Default

Yours should be coming soon. I ordered back in mid December and I just got mine 4/22

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpb222 View Post
I sent my order back in January and still nothing.

I called 2 times and each time I called I was told mine would be right out in a week but still no rifle.
__________________
Semper Fi
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-25-2011, 12:30 AM
ismith ismith is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Helena, Montana
Posts: 1,108
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by glocke12 View Post
Nice rifle...

ALso nice victrola. We had one in our house when I was growing up...Yours looks alot like the one we had! Does it have the RCA logo (dog and record player) on the underside of the lid?
Nope it says Colombia Grafonola underneath the lid.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-25-2011, 07:49 AM
robertmcm robertmcm is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Occupied Alabama
Posts: 1,059
Default

They have had my kit since febuary the 8th. I was told 3 weeks then. After 4 I called and was told a week. After 2 weeks I called and it was the next one to be shipped, as they were lapping my bolt 'as we speak'. I called a couple of weeks later and was told they were waiting on my bolt.

I called a week ago, and was told they were still waiting on the heat treat for the bolt. I asked the guy to be frank with me, and give me an estimate. He told me no longer than a month, but as quick as a few days, as mine was '3rd or 4th' from going out.

I think they are swamped, and do not mind the wait, as long as the end product is OK.

I wish I could get my hands on this build (TRW), as I think the 762/TFL deal is a good one, Forged reciever, barrel and bolt for a grand. I have 3 more kits (HRA,SA,Win), but am holding off on sending those to see how the first one comes out. If it comes out good, I dont care how long it takes.
__________________
Bama Carry, ASA, NFAFA, NFATCA, NRA, SAF, GOA, CCRKBA

Last edited by robertmcm; 04-25-2011 at 07:54 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-25-2011, 08:19 AM
GooseHunter GooseHunter is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lacey, WA
Posts: 997
Default

What the heck are they doing saying different things on four different occasions? They (7.62mm) should give customers a straight answer from the start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertmcm View Post
They have had my kit since febuary the 8th. I was told 3 weeks then. After 4 I called and was told a week. After 2 weeks I called and it was the next one to be shipped, as they were lapping my bolt 'as we speak'. I called a couple of weeks later and was told they were waiting on my bolt.

I called a week ago, and was told they were still waiting on the heat treat for the bolt. I asked the guy to be frank with me, and give me an estimate. He told me no longer than a month, but as quick as a few days, as mine was '3rd or 4th' from going out.

I think they are swamped, and do not mind the wait, as long as the end product is OK.

I wish I could get my hands on this build (TRW), as I think the 762/TFL deal is a good one, Forged reciever, barrel and bolt for a grand. I have 3 more kits (HRA,SA,Win), but am holding off on sending those to see how the first one comes out. If it comes out good, I dont care how long it takes.
__________________
Semper Fi
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-25-2011, 08:37 AM
1945 1945 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NE Ohio
Posts: 72
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GooseHunter View Post
What the heck are they doing saying different things on four different occasions? They (7.62mm) should give customers a straight answer from the start.

I stopped out there Saturday around closing - There were 5 or 6 rifles in boxes waiting on the FedX guy to pick um up.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-25-2011, 08:58 AM
Scrounger Scrounger is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ann Arbor
Posts: 417
Default

Patience is a virtue.......... Being virtuous has never been fun

I will wait for a quality product, especially one that keeps Americas firearms makers working.

I hope they will do us all proud.

Cheers!

Scrounger
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-25-2011, 02:14 PM
pheasant pheasant is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 26
Default

So it sounds like they are having problems getting bolts.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:32 PM.