Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > CMP South Store
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2021, 02:32 PM

Default PH68ís resignation from store reports

I have provide store reports for about 6 years but I want to notify the membership that I will no longer provide them. I believe that some leadership within the CMP doesnít want me to have any insight on inventory at any store, which they know I would share with the membership. It has just became to hard to provide any useful information on inventory due to these hurdles. If I happen to be in the store I will share information but I have no plans at this time to return to timely store reporting. Good luck on your searches.
Old 11-15-2021, 02:53 PM

Thanks for everything you have done for us Tom. Your reports will be missed.
Old 11-15-2021, 02:54 PM

Understand and thanks!!

My feedback thread
Old 11-15-2021, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Dexter View Post
Thanks for everything you have done for us Tom. Your reports will be missed.
Thanks Carroll, just not fun anymore..
Old 11-15-2021, 03:03 PM

I just want to say thank you for all the time and help you provided for everyone. When I went to the South Store for the first time last year you helped me look through many rifles and had the patience to answer my barrage of questions. You really helped me out as a beginner and thanks to you I can't stop looking at M1 Garands all the time lol.
Old 11-15-2021, 03:08 PM

Totally understand, Tom! Thank you so much for what you did for all of us. It was because of your reports that I first ventured to the South Store to hand-select a few Garands last year, after only ever ordering via mail. Without your reports, I never would’ve made the trip, and I never would’ve ended up with my Dec 41 WRA and my Dec 41 SA Garands. So, thank you again for all that you did. It’s appreciated more than you know!
Old 11-15-2021, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PH68 View Post
I have provide store reports for about 6 years but I want to notify the membership that I will no longer provide them. I believe that some leadership within the CMP doesnít want me to have any insight on inventory at any store, which they know I would share with the membership. It has just became to hard to provide any useful information on inventory due to these hurdles. If I happen to be in the store I will share information but I have no plans at this time to return to timely store reporting. Good luck on your searches.
Sorry to hear this! One would think that the CMP would encourage this to get people to the store! My half cent rant! Thanks PH68 for all your insight and descriptions of the rifles that we all care about!

Mike
Old 11-15-2021, 03:44 PM

Thanks for your efforts!! I have never been to the South store and most likely never will. But I was always interested in reading your reports!! Oohrah!!
Old 11-15-2021, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PH68 View Post
Tom, thank you for all you have done. I would look forward to your weekly reports as I feel I lived through them. I did get to meet you once when I picked out a 17xxx rifle and u were there. Itís great what you have done for the store and itís sad that the CMP feels your giving top secrets away.

THANK YOU for all the time you put into the reports over the last 6 years.
Old 11-15-2021, 05:57 PM

Thank you Sir
Closed Thread