Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > Ask CMP
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-14-2021, 11:30 AM

Default Order Problem?

Iím doing my best to be patient with my RM1Service order and I know they have gone on back order since I placed my order. My question is, will CMP notify you if there is a problem with your paperwork? I have now seen a few folks on the timeline blog who have had their orders for the same grade rifle get there after mine but have gotten their DBU. It makes we worry that there is something wrong on my paperwork. My order was sent via priority mail and showed as received on the tracking, so I know it made it to CMP. TIA
Old 06-14-2021, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyCloud41 View Post
Iím doing my best to be patient with my RM1Service order and I know they have gone on back order since I placed my order. My question is, will CMP notify you if there is a problem with your paperwork? I have now seen a few folks on the timeline blog who have had their orders for the same grade rifle get there after mine but have gotten their DBU. It makes we worry that there is something wrong on my paperwork. My order was sent via priority mail and showed as received on the tracking, so I know it made it to CMP. TIA
The people processing orders are charged with ensuring CMP's sells the Garands.
They have a stack of paperwork from you indicating you want to spend a pile of money on a Garand.
They will contact you if there is a problem; they kind of want your money, and know you want to spend it with them.

JH

Zvenoman's Feedback Thread
Old 06-14-2021, 07:30 PM

Thanks for the quick reply. I figured as such. As everybody going through this now and in the past knows, this waiting game can be hard. I watch these forums daily and don't call or email the CMP asking questions about my order. The excitement builds as you start seeing others with order dates close to yours getting responses. But when I see those with order dates after mine getting responses, my mind really starts wondering. I will continue being patient as I really have no other option. Thanks again.
Old 06-16-2021, 08:40 PM

Well, I got my DBU email today. Now on to the next phase of the wait. I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas morning again!