Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > Smallbore
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-17-2009, 04:51 PM

Default Understanding the process

OK, I received an email last week that my order had been received and verified and will advance to the Sales area and then to shipping. When I checked order status it shows ON hold, need documentation. Is this just part of the process, I took the "verified" and advance email to mean that all my information had been accepted. I don't want to bother them if things are just progressing as they should. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Regards
Old 12-17-2009, 05:04 PM

Default Sounds like you are good...

It will stay the same in estore pending until they process your payment. It will then show shipping charges and zero balance. Status may stay open until it moves along toward shipping. It may show processing for a short time and it will list serial #s possibly. Then it moves toward shipping and will show shipped with tracking number(s).

If I missed something, someone will add it. You are fine, they will be coming!
Old 12-17-2009, 05:35 PM

You should be fine. I had to email them about my paper work in the beginning of the week. I had thought they had sent me confirmation on another order and not the 40x one. They clarrified the email was for the 40x and that they would be processing it in a couple of weeks. My status still shows as, "Open" and needs documentation for it however. I'm not going to worry about it for at least a couple of weeks.
Old 12-17-2009, 05:42 PM

If memory serves CMP customer service would contact you via email if there was a problem with the paperwork. I could be wrong.
You're in the wonderful torture phase of the process. I waited from Dec til mid Apr for my 40X HB 3 years ago. Loved/hated every minute
Old 12-17-2009, 06:30 PM

Thanks everyone, I will worry about something else
Old 12-17-2009, 11:29 PM

Default Credit card hit

My order shows the same message, but now it also shows my balance as zero and my credit card has been hit. It still states in the description that my credit card has not been charged. I ordered a Standard barrel barreled receiver and a heavy barrel rifle. Only the heavy barrel rifle order has changed. Looks like I am one step closer to getting a rifle.
CGBTL