Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > Smallbore
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-2012, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTenn59 View Post
Shipped today, will arrive Saturday!

I can't believe CMP led me astray. Saturday delivery my a$$! It came today!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks great and W&E knobs both click when turned. Can't wait to try it out this weekend.

Thanks CMP!!!!!!
Old 02-02-2012, 10:52 PM

Had a few minutes tonight to put the Redfield on the 513T. The sight arrived one day early... At first I was a little disappointed... someone had crossthreaded the mounting screw and it was stuck tight... with a little persuasion I worked it back out and slowly worked with it until I managed to get it back into proper threads. After that it was smooth sailing. My 513T has the "standard" ramp and post front sight so I think the Redfield will work fine. Heading to the range on Sat morning for the initial sight in.
Old 02-03-2012, 12:52 AM

My card was billed Tuesday 1-31, still no wod on when it will be shipped? :-(
Old 02-03-2012, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaddleTramp View Post
. . . someone had crossthreaded the mounting screw and it was stuck tight... with a little persuasion I worked it back out and slowly worked with it until I managed to get it back into proper threads.
Redfield 75 mounting screws are available from a few sources, but if you don't insist on an exact clone of the oem screw, the screws for the Lyman 90MJT will work and are $1 each direct from Lyman with $4 shipping. I usually order 6 screws for a total of $10 with the shipping.
Old 02-03-2012, 09:44 AM

Palma is on the BWT for home delivery. I was headed to the range, maybe I will wait instead in case I have to sign.
Old 02-03-2012, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davem View Post
Palma is on the BWT for home delivery. I was headed to the range, maybe I will wait instead in case I have to sign.
I haven't had to sign for small parts from the CMP yet. The rifles were something entirely different.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:05 AM

yeah..ya don't have to sign for the sights..mine was scheduled for delivery on the 7th..was out this there is morning...palma is good to go..aperture has a flat spot..does not affect anything..kobs have positive click..even the mounting screw is good...couple minor scratches but overall for a used sight...fine by me..same with the olympic front..good finish..mounting screw good...WIN hand stop good as well....did well on this order..BAZINGA...now wait and re-order the H&R front swivel i didn't know counted as a handstop and the M12 is back whole again..
Old 02-05-2012, 09:08 AM

Got my shipping notice today for order 6625557 today. 40x handstop and front and rear Olympic sights. I looked at a friends sights yesterday on his H&R. They looked good.
Old 02-05-2012, 05:43 PM

My CC was hit on Friday, got my shipping notice on Saturday evening (it was sent at 8:10pm, they must be putting in some O.T.) but tracking shows that it hasn't been picked up yet. I should probably see it (Redfield 75) by Wednesday.

Kilroy was here
Old 02-06-2012, 08:52 PM

CC hit 2/2, got shipping notice today! I ordered an International and asked if they could look for a MK8 in the bunch. I'll know in a couple days if they were able to accomodate my request. Sure would be nice......