Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > CMP South Store
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-2022, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbrowning View Post
I see the Expert grades went up a $100… Will this increase effect all rifles when they become available online? Also in store prices seemed to differ from online prices when ordering by mail.. Which prices are shown here?

Thank you,
Usually when one goes up, they all do. Rack specials (the only other available grade at the time) also went up $100. I’d expect all other grades to follow. Store prices are always the same as mail order prices. There’s never been a difference. The only thing that changes is sales tax
Old 04-16-2022, 03:58 PM

Send a message via AIM to andyman Send a message via Skype™ to andyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEANinMICH View Post
Usually when one goes up, they all do. Rack specials (the only other available grade at the time) also went up $100. I’d expect all other grades to follow. Store prices are always the same as mail order prices. There’s never been a difference. The only thing that changes is sales tax
Yup. Rack specials have actually gone up $150 in less than 6 months. Over 20%. LGB! (Let's go buy! )

The expert grades are just a way to make more money out of special grades in my opinion. I think they realized they were selling them for less than they could actually reap. If people keep paying it, they are right.

ETA: rack grades are back now as of mid-late April but are $650-same price as Field Grades 6 months ago. 😮

Last edited by andyman; 04-25-2022 at 06:44 AM.