Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > Parts For Sale or Trade > M1 Carbine
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-2022, 04:16 PM

Default FS: Arsenal Pack Mag Bases

For Sale: 25 NOS (reparked) type 5 mag bases tightly packed in 1953 in Greasy/Waxy Arsenal paper and labeled. Also FS: three sets of 5 loose unpacked NOS (reparked) mag bases still in the grease

I am selling one (1) sealed pack of 25. Price is $60 shipped

Two bases from the open pack cleaned up nice and are pictured beside the sealed pack for display purposes only and appear to be gray repark. Buyers please assume that all 25 bases inside the sealed pack for sale are type 5 and have been reparked as well but I just don't know for sure. The label says "25ea Base Magazine and then a part or inventory number, something illegible and then a date of 2/53

EDIT: I have found a few type 1 bases in the open pack. They are also reparked NOS. If you purchase one of the remaining two 5-packs, let me know and I will try to include some in the mix but can't guarantee to send all to you as type 1's.

I also have three(Two Left) sets of 5 loose bases still in the grease for sale for $15 shipped.

First unconditional "I'll take it" gets it. Respond here first and then PM me. One week inspection with full refund including shipping offered for the unopened pack if not satisfied for any reason. Full refund less shipping on the opened sets of 5.

Pay using personal check or postal money order. shipping to US address only. I have a full time job with overtime so please bear with me on shipping. I will try to get it out within 2-3 days of the check or money order clearing. I am usually always available on PM so don't hesitate to PM me for any reason. You will get tracking as soon as I ship.

Last edited by TSimonetti; 02-04-2022 at 04:14 AM.
Old 01-25-2022, 12:27 AM

I’ll take one set of 5 bases. Pm inbound.
Old 01-25-2022, 08:31 AM

One Set of 5 loose bases sold. Two left.
Old 01-25-2022, 11:45 AM

By type 5, do you mean for the 30 round usgi mags? If so, will they fit the 15 rounders? I have some that won't.
Old 02-03-2022, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2908 View Post
By type 5, do you mean for the 30 round usgi mags? If so, will they fit the 15 rounders? I have some that won't.
They are grooved type 5 as pictured above. I don't know how to tell whether they are strictly for 30rdmags or not. Sorry I can't be more helpful with my answer.