X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • majormadmax
    • Nov 2015

Premier San Antonio Gun Show - 19-20 Dec

The Premier San Antonio Gun Show is returning just in time for Christmas! It will be December 19 & 20 at the Freeman Expo Hall (3201 E Houston St, San Antonio, TX 78219). Hours will be Saturday 9 am–5 pm and Sunday 10 am–4 pm. General Admission is $5 (cash only) and parking is $7 per vehicle. More info on Premier's website: http://premiergunshows.com/shows/san-antonio-gun-show/

This is a great show for Milsurp/C&R collectors. I have picked up some nice firearms and accessories at it, as well as other items.

We usually meet for breakfast Saturday morning before the show. If anyone is interested, send me a PM!

Cheers! M2
  • majormadmax
    • Nov 2015

This great event is just the day after tomorrow! Who else is going?!?

Cheers! M2

Comment

• majormadmax
      • Nov 2015

To make things easier I am just going to keep replying to this thread for the 2016 shows...

The first Premier San Antonio Gun Show for the new year will be January 9th & 10th at the Freeman Expo Hall (3201 E Houston St, San Antonio, TX 78219). Hours are still Saturday 9 am–5 pm and Sunday 10 am–4 pm. General Admission is still only $5 (cash only) and parking remains at $7 per vehicle. More info on Premier's website: http://premiergunshows.com/shows/san-antonio-gun-show/

A second show is scheduled for April 9th & 10th.

Cheers! M2

Comment

• majormadmax
        • Nov 2015

Just a reminder that the next Premier San Antonio Gun Show will be this coming weekend, April 9th & 10th, at the Freeman Expo Hall (3201 E Houston St, San Antonio, TX 78219).

Hours are still Saturday 9 am–5 pm and Sunday 10 am–4 pm.

General Admission is still only $5 (cash only) and parking remains at $7 per vehicle. More info on Premier's website: http://premiergunshows.com/shows/san-antonio-gun-show/

As usual, a group of us will be meeting at Teran's (4403 E Houston St) for breakfast at 8am.

There are also shows scheduled for July 23 & 24, October 15 & 16 and December 17 & 18; so mark your calendars!

Cheers! M2

Comment

• majormadmax
          • Nov 2015

Premier has shown why they are the best gun show promoters in the Lone Star State, they've gone high-tech and have an app!

For Android users: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ergunshows.app

There's one for Apple users in the iTune store, but I have no idea how to find it as I am not an Apple guy!

Use the official Premier Gun Show to buy tickets, view upcoming show schedule, exhibitor information, and much more. Premier currently produces quality in shows in Fort Worth, Lewisville, Mesquite, Waco, Austin, Allen, Pasadena, Texoma, Temple, Austin-Round Rock, and San Antonio!

Cheers! M2

Comment

• majormadmax
            • Nov 2015

Just a reminder that the Premier San Antonio Gun Show will be back in the Alamo City again next weekend, 23 and 24 July, at the Freeman Expo Hall (3201 E Houston St, San Antonio, TX 78219) right next to the AT&T Center.

Hours are Saturday 9am–5pm, and Sunday 10am–4pm.

General admission is still only $5 (cash only) and Bexar county charges $7 per vehicle for parking.

More info on Premier's website: http://premiergunshows.com/shows/san-antonio-gun-show/

Anyone wanting to do breakfast, we usually meet at Teran's (4403 E Houston St) at 8am on Saturday to "fuel up" before the show!

There are two more shows scheduled this year on 15 & 16 October and 17 & 18 December, so mark your calendars!

Cheers! M2

Comment

• majormadmax
              • Nov 2015

Just a head's up, the Premier San Antonio Gun Show will be back in the Alamo City again 17 & 18 December at the Freeman Expo Hall (3201 E Houston St, San Antonio, TX 78219) just next to the AT&T Center.

Hours are Saturday 9am–5pm, and Sunday 10am–4pm.

General admission is still only $5 (cash only) and Bexar County charges $7 per vehicle for parking.

More info on Premier's website: https://www.premiergunshows.com/show...onio-gun-show/

Anyone wanting to do breakfast, we usually meet at Teran's (4403 E Houston St) at 8am on Saturday to "fuel up" before the show; but I am considering a "venue change" to Pancake Joe's at 1011 Donaldson Ave, San Antonio, TX 78228! If you've never heard of this place, it's highly rated but has limited seating.

It is also a bit farther away from the Freeman Expo Center (10 miles/20 mins).

Let me know what you think. I have nothing against Teran's, and it's been a while since we've been there; it's just a chance to try something new!

Cheers! M2

Comment

• majormadmax
                • Nov 2015

Yep, it's that time! The Premier San Antonio Gun Show will be back in two weeks (18 & 19 March) with 600 tables at the Freeman Expo Hall (3201 E Houston St, San Antonio, TX 78219), right next to the AT&T Center.

Hours are Saturday 9am–5pm and Sunday 10am–4pm, with general admission still only $5 (cash only). Bexar County still charges $7 per vehicle for parking.

More info on Premier's website and/or following the show on Facebook.

And so you can mark your calendars now, the next scheduled show will be 23 & 24 September.

As for breakfast, we usually meet at Teran's (4403 E Houston St) at 8am on Saturday to "fuel up" before the show; but an alternative might be Pancake Joe's at 1011 Donaldson Ave, San Antonio, TX 78228! If you've never heard of this place, it's highly rated but has limited seating and it is a bit farther away from the Freeman Expo Center (10 miles/20 mins). Let me know what you think. I have nothing against Teran's, it's always great for a meeting place but I figured we might just try something new!

Cheers! M2

Comment

• majormadmax
                  • Nov 2015

OK, the show is next weekend, so here's your friendly reminder! I think breakfast will be at Teran's, as despite how good Pancake Joe's is, the seating is very limited and if we get more than six people showing up we might not get in.

So Teran's at 8am on Saturday it is! Hope to see y'all there!

Cheers! M2

Comment

• majormadmax
                    • Nov 2015

Yep, it's that time again! The Premier San Antonio Gun Show will be back in two weeks (17 & 18 June) with 600 tables at the Freeman Expo Hall (3201 E Houston St, San Antonio, TX 78219), right next to the AT&T Center. Just to note, this show was an addition to the schedule.

Hours are Saturday 9am–5pm and Sunday 10am–4pm, with general admission still only $5 (cash only). Bexar County still charges $7 per vehicle for parking. Handicapped and Disabled Veterans park for free.

More info on Premier's website and/or following the show on Facebook.

And so you can mark your calendars now, the next scheduled show will be 23 & 24 September.

As for breakfast, we usually meet at Teran's (4403 E Houston St) at 8am on Saturday to "fuel up" before the show. If anyone is interested in joining us, please feel free to do so.

Cheers! M2

Comment

• majormadmax
                      • Nov 2015

Well, it was a good show last Saturday. I bought a steel rifle target, and found a neat Soviet-era multi-tool that was a combination of an axe, shovel, saw and hammer.

Unfortunately, there was also some not-so-good news. Due to conflicting shows, the September San Antonio Gun Show has been cancelled and there are no more planned. We spoke to the Premier folks at the show and for the time being they will not be coming back. They do hope to do so one day in the future, but with so many other shows it has been tough getting vendors for this venue.

I want to thank Premier for all their hospitality over the years, and let them know we hope they do return soon. Given the decrease in attendance at all gun shows in the city, their departure is understandable; but we do hope it is only temporary!

Cheers! M2

Comment

• garrettbragg12
                        • Aug 2012

I attended with my cousin this week, this being my first Premier Gun Show. Usually in my town we get Saxet.

I thought there were a lot of non-firearm related tables compared to other shows I had been to, and noticed the vendor tables only filled maybe 3/4 of the room.

BUT, all that being said.

There was a nice gentleman there with his WWII German Display that was absolutely wonderful, and I saw some cool stuff. All vendors were very friendly.

My cousin and I enjoyed the show and would return again once they start back up!

Comment

Working...
                        X