Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > CMP 1911
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #421  
Old 06-09-2021, 02:52 PM
cwaldensr cwaldensr is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Bay St Louis, MS
Posts: 15
Default when is my number up

I have been keeping track of the "1911 Order Thread Round 2" forum. Trying to see how that numbering system works. I just saw an RGN that was higher than mine got the call. So does that mean that the numbering doesn't matter?

My RGN is 22,388.

BTW I'm ok with everything and this is no complaint at all. I am simply happy to have the RGN. For me it's like waiting for a birthday present to come. I'm just asking for my own satisfaction. If there is a thread that answered this my apologies, I didn't see it.

I am so excited to have a piece of history.
Reply With Quote
  #422  
Old 06-09-2021, 02:55 PM
Ratmotortom Ratmotortom is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwaldensr View Post
I have been keeping track of the "1911 Order Thread Round 2" forum. Trying to see how that numbering system works. I just saw an RGN that was higher than mine got the call. So does that mean that the numbering doesn't matter?

My RGN is 22,388.

BTW I'm ok with everything and this is no complaint at all. I am simply happy to have the RGN. For me it's like waiting for a birthday present to come. I'm just asking for my own satisfaction. If there is a thread that answered this my apologies, I didn't see it.

I am so excited to have a piece of history.
There are several people working the packets. Kind of like each one takes a stack. They may call at different rates of speed and there was a report of one of the gals that was off a couple of days that was sick. I'd say in the range you are in, you should expect the call very, very soon. Good luck.
Reply With Quote
  #423  
Old 06-09-2021, 07:09 PM
exradardan exradardan is online now
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratmotortom View Post
There are several people working the packets. Kind of like each one takes a stack. They may call at different rates of speed and there was a report of one of the gals that was off a couple of days that was sick. I'd say in the range you are in, you should expect the call very, very soon. Good luck.
Glad to hear I'm not the only one. My RGN is 22292 and I have seen numbers up in the 22400 range getting the call, but I haven't heard a thing.
Reply With Quote
  #424  
Old 06-10-2021, 05:28 AM
bjpsilver bjpsilver is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2
Default

I got the phone call on June 2. I was offered rack or field grade and I chose field. Received a Remington Rand frame with an Ithaca slide.
I never received a RGN, just the phone call. I had sent an email about my status in early May, simply because I read all the posts about emails being rejected, etc.
So, don't give up hope if you haven't gotten an email.
Good luck to all and thanks to the CMP for making these firearms available. I've been lucky enough to pick up a couple M1s, a 1903a3 and now, this piece.
Reply With Quote
  #425  
Old 06-10-2021, 09:24 AM
Elkoholic24 Elkoholic24 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Posts: 460
Default

My number not called too and I'm getting passed. I know.... don't worry. lol
Reply With Quote
  #426  
Old 06-10-2021, 09:38 AM
Nodakdad Nodakdad is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Fargo, ND
Posts: 1,517
Default

Feeling left out, packet was mailed in 1/06, received 01/11, still no RGN.
__________________
25+ transactions, 100% Positive Itrader rating,
Until the dark day it was turned off

Josh
Reply With Quote
  #427  
Old 06-10-2021, 09:51 AM
tidewater29 tidewater29 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: Illinois
Posts: 4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodakdad View Post
Feeling left out, packet was mailed in 1/06, received 01/11, still no RGN.
Same... sent packet in 2/19, received Anniston 2/23...nothing heard re RGN. I have no issue waiting years for my opportunity to own a USGI 1911, but it would be nice to know how far along in the process I might be. Good to know I'm not alone.
Reply With Quote
  #428  
Old 06-10-2021, 10:51 PM
Parkr1942 Parkr1942 is online now
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 665
Default

Packet mailed Jan 7. RGN 22420.
Received call Tue 6/8, offered Rack and Field, chose Field. Shipped 6/9, retrieved from FFL today. Looks great except rear sight looks like it was dropped on a cinder block.
Remington Rand frame from 1945 (2,170,xxx) with 77 etc slide, Flannery Barrel. Very pleased. Easily could be service grade if it were not for the damaged rear sight. Will try to post some pics tomorrow or Sat
https://i.imgur.com/UhRqe4z.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/QFu3D5e.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ILKTYvk.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/8fIp48i.jpg
__________________
CMP & GCA Member

Last edited by Parkr1942; 06-12-2021 at 10:35 AM. Reason: 2nd attempt to add pic
Reply With Quote
  #429  
Old 06-11-2021, 07:40 AM
tyshawnal22 tyshawnal22 is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 8
Default

Anyone get called higher than 22,444?
Reply With Quote
  #430  
Old 06-11-2021, 08:15 AM
Ratmotortom Ratmotortom is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyshawnal22 View Post
Anyone get called higher than 22,444?
Not much higher. 22445 on Wednesday 6-9.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:23 PM.